Wednesday 8 November 2017

LOTV Kitty Card


I received a few sheets of Lili of the Valley's die cut characters when I inherited a stash a couple of years ago. These cute kitty cats don't seem to be available for purchase anymore, even on their eBay store, but the sheet includes this cat celebrating his birthday, feeling a bit poorly, and other such occasions. I used this die cut for a birthday card earlier this year, paired with some lovely purple striped paper, and purple pearlescent papers from my stash. And of course, I added some sparkle to the bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...