Wednesday 4 October 2017

Beach Hut Card


Recently I've struggled to post projects in the same season as I've made them. To sum this up, today this blog enters October with some summery beach huts!
 I found this beautiful image by Andy Frith on Google and just knew it had to be a card. I printed it out twice and carefully cut around a few of the beach huts so I could layer them up for a 3D effect - I really like how it worked! I also added a bit of sparkle to the bunting, and mounted it on white hammer card and a dark turquoise pearl paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...