Saturday 23 September 2017

Elephant Cards


I found these cute woolly elephants as a free printable over at Papercraft Inspirations. I cut this one out quite large, and mounted him on white card, orange zig zags and orange pearlescent paper.


I also gave him a fluffy little tail using some wool from my oddments jar. (I always keep my ends when crocheting in case I can use them at some point!)


I printed this trio of elephants out too, and mounted them on some beige polka dots, deep maroon card and a white background. I also used glitter gel pens to add a little sparkle to one of the elephants :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...