Sunday 17 July 2016

Star Wars Cards


I was wandering around B&Q (a DIY store here in the UK) at some point last year, and I found a roll of Star Wars wallpaper. If you've read my blog for a while you will know that my husband is fairly obsessed with Star Wars, and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy it! We don't have a wall in our house to use it on at the moment, but it features a panel design, making it great to cut up and use in so many ways!


One way I've been using it is in card making. The big panels make nice A5 cards with a splash of colour behind them, whilst the mini-scenes within each panel make smaller cards in their own right. I've also been mounting the larger panels on mountboard for my husband to display around the house. Given that I have a whole roll of this wallpaper, I'm sure I will be using it in many future projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...