Tuesday 12 July 2016

Red and Gold Chinese-styled Card


A bit different from my normal card making adventures, I do hope I've titled this one appropriately! This beautifully detailed stamp is another one I inherited last summer, and is inked on to a thin cream paper. This is mounted on red paper and another styled with Chinese lettering. I added gold highlights to the lady's dress and hair using metallic paint, and some extra hair highlights with gold Liquid Pearls. I love the rich red and gold against the black outlines, it makes me think of Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...