Monday 20 June 2016

"When the Wind is High..."


When I was a little girl, I'd sometimes venture into my Dad's study late at night. He'd put his record player on, and we'd dance... One song I vividly remember from these times is Kites, by Simon Dupree and The Big Sound. I wanted my Father's Day card this year to reflect these memories... a snow white kite, hints of gold, soaring high above... I made an origami kite, framed in gold. I added Liquid Pearls for highlights, and stamped on a few words from the song. I hope he recalls these memories like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...