Saturday 12 December 2015

Christmas 2015 - Pinecone Gnome


This is another little project that I am so pleased to have completed. I think most family trees have a little gnome made from a pinecone and some felt! I used a small pinecone, a felt ball, some scraps of purple felt and a little silver bell. The hat, bell and eyes are handstitched, though for the most part I went the lazy glue gun route! I also made the cord I used to hang him from - I'm hoping to show you how in a Tried & Tested Tip next year...! I think this little fella sits right at home on our tree :)

1 comment:

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...