Wednesday 15 July 2015

Koala and Raccoon Cards!

I made a recent expedition through the internets searching for inspiration for unique card designs, for both adults and children. I stumbled upon Wee Society's Wee Valentines. I fell in love with the cute designs, and they are so unique - rarely do you see cards designed as koalas, raccoons, bulls and yetis!

The patterns are available in PDF format, meaning all you need to do is print them out and draw around them to create your own version! They would look lovely with some cute accessories, but they also have a charm in their simplicity.


The first one I made was this koala for my niece's 4th birthday. A koala bear is one of my favourite teddies from when I was younger, and I think this card is recognisable, and so cute without being overly girly!


The second card I made from the set was this gorgeous raccoon - my husband loves raccoons, and I knew he would appreciate this cute card. I was able to use my circular punches to help with some of the circle cutting, and it came together really nicely! These designs have opened my eyes to a new way of designing cards, and has got my creative juices flowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...