Tuesday 21 April 2015

(Belated) Mother's Day Cards!


So, I made these back in February for Mother's Day! I knew I wanted simple felt flower based cards, but I was a bit stumped beyond that. I had this flower shape in my folder of templates I've made previously, and I dived into my felt and button collections for complementing colours.


I really didn't know what to do for the background, but with some playing around I came up with this super simple impression of a flower stalk using pearl paper cut outs. It's definitely a technique I intend to use again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...