Wednesday 31 December 2014

Star Wars: Slave Leia


Part two of this mini Star Wars themed week! This is another new addition to Lucy Ravenscar's Star Wars crochet collection, Slave Leia. (I almost feel like I should be warning of partial amigurumi nudity here haha!)


Admittedly my Leia has a slightly funky face... The bikini was a bit fiddly, but I enjoyed the way the hair was made, and the finishing touch of the band on the plait.


Have you seen the rest of this series of Star Wars characters? Check them out here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...