Tuesday 23 December 2014

Alternative Christmas Card || Flopsy & Toffee Sketch


I used to make cards for my husband, for all those events that occur throughout the year. But you know what would happen to them? They'd sit on his desk for a week, before being lost into a pile of "stuff", never to be seen again. And so I started doing something different... I started drawing for him every year, quick sketches which could go in frames and continue to decorate our walls all year round. It's been a win-win for us! This Christmas, his "card" features our gorgeous little bunnies, Flopsy and Toffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...