Saturday 20 October 2012

Inspire: Albert Seveso Ink Photographs


I think these are some of the most beautiful photos I have seen in a long time. They are just stunning.


I really need to find an opportunity to create photos like this. To take high speed photographs, and capture beautifully stunning moments. I suppose until that time comes, I can just think about the possibilities of what moment in time to capture!


I especially love the shapes the ink is forming, and the metallic effect really enhances the photos by catching the light. Mesmerising.

Found via Colossal, see lots more stunning images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...