Monday 16 July 2012

Banksy: Cardinal Sin

[captured quickly on my phone]

Just as I was leaving the Walker Art Gallery the other day, after seeing "Can you tell what it is yet?", I remembered Banksy's Cardinal Sin was on show...

I have been a fan of Banksy's work for a long time, having included him in my A level art work, and been one of the crazy people who queued for hours to see his 2009 show in Birmingham!

[source]

 I'm always excited to see Banksy's work, and for it to be in one of my local galleries is just brilliant!

It appears to be on an "indefinite loan", so if you're passing by, I do recommend a look! It's hiding up in Room 3, which is up the stairs and at the back.

2 comments:

  1. How cool! So great to come across a hidden gem in your local gallery! There's a Grayson Perry vase in Birmingham that I try to seek out when I go!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it when great works of art visit local galleries, it's amazing :D
      Helen x

      Delete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...