Wednesday 27 June 2012

Tried and Tested Tip Number 12 [Cleaning Up]


OK, I admit it. This isn't the most exciting tip I've featured. But, bear with me, because it is practical!

In Tried and Tested Tip Number 10, I shared with you a cheap but effective option for a paint palette... And today I'm going to show you the best way to clean it after use!


You wouldn't think it would be necessary, but over the years I have seen people try to clean paint off with allsorts... including brushes!! It is time consuming, messy, and above all will damage your brushes.


So... what do you need?


An old nail brush.

That's all.


A quick scrub over, even thick dried on paint, and your paint palette is as good as new.


(But you might not want to still use the brush to clean your nails!)

2 comments:

  1. Cool idea.....your photography is amazing - that globule of lime infused yellow is stunning!
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...