Wednesday 13 June 2012

Tried and Tested Tip Number 11 [Photoshop Actions]


I've got to be completely honest, Photoshop Actions are quite new to me. I am also quite a purist with photography, so I will often prefer to not edit an image so heavily. However, there are some wonderful Photoshop actions, and I am going to share some I like with you as I discover them!

These first three come from Noise-Less's Variety Pack .3 on deviantArt...







And this last one is Photoshop Action 15 by Miss-Etikate on deviantArt.



I found these actions in this article, 100 Free Photoshop Actions, well worth a look! And if you're unsure how to install a Photoshop Action and make it work, I found this tutorial helpful :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thanks for sharing, I might have a look. I too am a bit of a purest in these things but might give it a try !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's always fun to experiment - if you save your original photo and different stages of editing separately at least you won't lose anything if it goes wrong!
      Helen x

      Delete

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...