Wednesday 7 March 2012

Tried and Tested Tip Number 4 [Heart Envelopes]


I think this is such a cute idea! As soon as I saw it I knew I just had to try it - making simple envelopes out of heart shapes!


Whenever I make a template I place it in a specific folder so that it's ready if I ever need it again... Thankfully when I decided late the other night to give this a try, I had a heart shape I'd made a while ago just waiting to be used!


I cut it out of wrapping paper to match the presents it was to go with, and a few simple folds later...


I had my envelope! So easy, so simple, and from a blog full of great crafting ideas! I held it closed with a small sticker, so that when opened it could be unfolded to see the heart.

If you're finding it difficult to make a perfect heart, try just drawing half on a folded piece of paper and cutting it out - then both sides will be symmetrical :) If you're still struggling, a simple Google search should help you on your way!


2 comments:

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...