Saturday 12 November 2011

A stitch in time.

I've been a member of the Association of Young People with ME for 5-6 years now. I recently decided that it was time for me to move on, as a lot has changed - both personally and within the charity - since I initially joined.

However, before I left, I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to make a teddy for a SAM - a Severely Affected Member of the charity. All the teddies are made by people within the charity, so sadly I won't be making anymore. But I am thrilled to have had the chance, and once he's had a ribbon attached, he'll hopefully go to a lovely home :)

Meet... Fudge!
Stood comfortably on the crochet baby blanket I'm working on, which may just be finished in time for grandchildren ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...