Saturday 10 October 2009

Progress!!

Well, George is coming along nicely, tho I've been taking it easy the last couple of days. Turns out my deadline is a week later than I thought it was (argh brain fog!) so I needn't have pushed myself so hard last week... Which, of course, I am now suffering the consequences of, and so gotta pace myself better now.... Pretty much just gotta paint the letters in 2 weeks tho, and then varnish in the last week, so doable as long as I look after myself :)

Photos? Alright...

Scratching off the black where it'd oozed into the letters => the first ever penguin dandruff.


Painting in the letters...


This will be so much easier when I'm lower down and can sit on the floor!


Part of me wishes I'd done it differently. I love how the unpainted letters look with the white, almost 2 tones so it blends in much more, and if I could do something similar with the black it would be cool. But it makes more of a statement this way, and I think that's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment? Please do, I love reading what people have to say :) I will always try and reply to your comment here, so do click "Subscribe by email" below the comment form to be notified!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...